- St. Modwen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Any information received from you will be held and used in full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998
(“Act”) and otherwise as required by law. St. Modwen is a registered data controller under the Act.
- St. Modwen may also share your data with its existing or potential funders, investors and professional advisors
for the management of its business and, in this context, your data will be provided on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- St. Modwen does not sell, rent or trade your data or use it for any other purpose outside of the above-stated purposes.
- St. Modwen takes all reasonable technical and administrative precautions to ensure that your data is used only for the
above-stated purposes so that it is kept confidential and that your privacy is protected.
- St. Modwen will send you marketing information that you have requested but may also send you marketing information
for related St. Modwen products and services that we reasonably think will interest you. St. Modwen will remove your name
from its mailing lists or amend your details upon request.